Woodlawn Rd, Welland
Excavate and prepare area for the following:
- Trenching for electrical and fuel piping
- Install sonotubes for light poles at the tank pad/fueling island
- Form fueling apron and tank pad, install rebar in tank pad.
- Pour and finish concrete island and pad, including light pole bases and 19 x 6” steel bollards, including all backfilling and compaction.
- Supply and install 2 double wall aboveground steel fuel tanks. One Split tank w/ 20,000L diesel and 5,000L dyed diesel and the 2nd tank being a 1,000L Gas.
- Supply and install all related petroleum equipment incl: STP’s, hose retractors and nozzle’s, underground fuel pipe, dispensers, overfills, sensors.
- Supply and install tank monitoring system, ESA inspections and all safety signage labeling and Fire Extinguishers.